This is my entry for the Lawn Fawnatics challenge #68 “Something Old, Something New”. I used the Rawr stamp set as my “something new”. I have had it for a while but never used it before. I paired it with the leaves and grass from the Critters in the Jungle stamp set and a sentiment from the Critters on the Savanna stamp set as my “something old”.
The card is an one layer card, so I did have to do quite a bit of masking, but all in all it wasn’t too bad. From start to finish it took me about 1,5 hour. The background is made with distress ink and I colored the dinosaur and leaves with polychromos that I blended with baby oil.
- Rawr stamp set from Lawn Fawn
- Critters in the Jungle stamp set from Lawn Fawn
- Critters on the Savanna stamp set from Lawn Fawn
- Polychromos colored pencils from Faber Castel
- Distress inks
- Versafine onxy black ink for the sentiment