This is my entry for the current Lawn Fawnatics challenge “For the birds”. The challenge is to create a card with birds, so I dug out some of my older Lawn Fawn stamp sets. One of the birds is from the “year four” mini stamp set, the other is from the “winter sparrows” mini stamp set.
I also wanted to challenge myself using patterened paper. It is certainly not my strong suit and I did try out a few different combinations. I find the finished card a bit noisy with al the colors – I guess I’m more a CAS girl, haha.
- Year four (Hippo birdie to you) stamp set from Lawn Fawn
- Year five (Have an otterly great birthday) stamp set from Lawn Fawn
- Winter Sparrows stamp set from Lawn Fawn
- Hello Baby stamp set from Lawn Fawn
- Copic markers
- Circle dies from Three Scoops Design
- Rectangle die from Lawn Fawn
- Wink of Stella