Just a quick hello from me, showing you my take on the MFT sketch challenge #467. I chose to use four of the bunnies from the BB Bubble over with joy stampset from MFT stamps, since they had the perfect size to fit in the circles. I colored them with copics and added some bubbles. The background is a patterned paper from Three Scoops Design’s advent calender kit #1 and the sentiment is from kit #2.
- BB Bubble over with joy stampset from MFT stamps colored with copics and wink of stella
- Scalloped circle dies from Sizzex
- Patterned paper from advent calender kit #1 from Three Scoops Design
- Sentiment from advent calender kit #2 from Three Scoops Design, stamped (multiple times) with distress ink and then heat embossed with clear embossing powder from wow
- Glossy accents for the bubbles