I made two cards for MFT stamps sketch challenge #465. On the tags I did some no line coloring. I added another tag behind to give the tags some sort of frame that would make them stand out from the pattern paper on the side. I tied the tags together with a bow – I can’t even remember when I last used twine on a card, so it was probably about time, haha. The cardfront I embossed with a scalloped embossing folder to give it a bit more interest. Finally I added the sentiment on some foam to give the cards a bit of dimension.
- BB Space Explorer stamp set from MFT stamps colored with Faber Castell Polychromos colored pencils
- BB Beary Special Birthday stamp set from MFT stamps colored with Faber Castell Polychromos colored pencils
- Sentiment is from BB Birth-yay stamp set from MFT stamps heat embossed with white embossing powder from Wow.
- Tags, You’re it dies from Lawn Fawn
- Essential Slanted sentiment strips dies from MFT stamps
- Echo Park Layered Scallops embossing folder
- Pattern paper from Flying Tiger of Copenhagen