Of course I did find some crafty items to add to my wishlist, so without further ado here it goes.
- A Pick Me Up tool or a similar tool to help me get teeny tiny pieces in place
- Masking pad paper or post its with a full sticky back. Often my masks shifts because my post its only have a thin strip of stickyness and it is driving me crazy
- Stamp sets from MFTstamps – well Birdie Brown that is: Polar Bear Pals, Secret Santa and Our Story. With coordinating dies please.
- Zig Clean color real brush set. I have tried them once (on this card). I have alcoholbased markers and colored pencils, but not any waterbased markers.
- A waterbrush with a fairly fine tip.