The other day I made my first ever see through shakercard. I did put far too many beads in, but besides that I did ok. The air balloon was surposed to be suspended and able to swing from side to side, but because of the beads it mostly just lie on top. Lesson learned, haha. I always struggle with just how much shaker material I should put in shaker card. Eventhough it is not 100% perfection, I really like how it turned out.
- Adventures ahead stamp set from Krumspring Stamps, colored with copics and wink of stella
- Oval die from Nellie Snellen
- Cloud stencil from MFT stamps
- Sequins mix from Neat and Tangled
- Silver hearts and beads from Søstrene Grene
- Distress ink