This card is from September 2019. I made it for Vilmas 4th birthday. I thought it would be fun to make a shaker card for her where the shaker part is balloons. I used a bunny from the Bubble over with Joy stamp set from MFT stamps, that is perfect to hold on to a couple of balloons. The background is made with distress inks and I even inked up the background in the balloons to give them a bit of color.
- BB Bubble over with Joy stamp set from MFT stamps colored with copics
- Party Balloons dies from Lawn Fawn
- Cloud stencil from MFT stamps
- Grassy Edges stencil from MFT stamps
- Distress inks
- Sequins from Søstrene Grene
- Wink of Stella