By the way
- Distress Oxide Inks – I’m still not sure what the fuss is all about
- Admittedly I have only used them a couple times, so I don’t think I have given them a fair chance
- I have already added one more to my collection of Distress Oxide inks, because who can live without the perfect happy yellow Squeezed Lemonade?
- I managed to make all the cards I had planned in September.
- I still have two left to show you: A card for my mom and one for a little prince I have yet to meet
- If you think it has been a little silent in here, you are sertainly right. But in other news: I have managed to read 5 books in the last 14 days. Given my general lack of spare time I think that is a job well done.
- Don’t worry, books can never replace cardmaking.