Hi guys, and happy new year! New year comes with a fresh start, right? I know the blog has been quiet for almost all of 2019, but hopefully 2020 will be different.
I wanna start the new year of with showing you not only one card but three cards made with the BB Space Explorer stamp set from MFTstamps. It is one of my favourite stampset to use for boy’s cards.
I have stamped each image from the stampset only once. They are colored with copics. The backgrounds are made with Distress inks. On the yellow one I used the radiating halftone background stamp from MFTstamps, and one the rainbow-colored I used a stencil called Chevron Grid, also from MFTstamps.
The sentiment is the same on all three cards. It is heat embossed on cardstock or vellum.
- BB Space Explorer stampset from MFTstamps, colored with copics
- Chevron Grid stencil from MFTstamps
- Radiating halftone background stamp from MFTstamps
- Distress inks
- White, Mint and Silver embossing powder from Wow
- Glossy accents
- Enamel dots from Panduro Hobby
- Wink of stella